RiskData, the Paris-based provider of risk management technology, has recently launched AlphaRisk Screener, a screening tool that will enable investors to rank and select external funds to match precise portfolio 'risk style' targets jointly with performance objectives. It will form part of FOFiX 3.0, the upgraded version of the vendor's flagship product. RiskData says institutional investors have an urgent need for such alpha-based screening to minimise credit risk while maintaining overall
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?