UniCredit, the Italian investment bank, has installed a low-latency messaging platform, Tibco Rendezvous, to underpin its European index arbitrage trading business. The group employs high-frequency trading strategies and the new platform will offer better distribution of market and pricing data between the program trading systems underpinning the firm's strategy. The product has been deployed to more than 2000 customers to maximise performance and the latest version, 8.0, has substan-tially
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?