StreamBase's frameworks for capital markets have three components designed to accelerate time-to-market: pre-built market data connectivity, sample business logic, and multiple visualisation options. The frameworks are customisable, allowing firms to implement their own proprietary trading strategies on StreamBase's CEP platform, while offering the rapid time to market of a single-purpose solution.
StreamBase's order execution strategies include:
• Volume-weighted average price (VWAP)
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top