I suffer acute doses of post-purchase trauma whenever I buy just about anything other than groceries. But for me cycling shoes tend to induce the worst anxiety bouts. Will these shoes be durable enough? Does the white carbon sole look better than the black? Will they match my Sunday bike? Will they accept my current cleats and work well with my current pedals? Questions that may seem trite, but for someone who lives by the mantra ‘It doesn’t matter whether you come first or last just so long
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top