Credit Suisse Asset Management Inc. (CSAM), a subsidiary of Zurich-based international banking conglomerate Credit Suisse, has installed Axiom 2000--a multicurrency portfolio management system supplied by Citymax Integrated Information Systems Ltd., the London-based software development unit of Credit Suisse. Some 15 Credit Suisse asset management and private banking units worldwide are scheduled to receive Axiom 2000; CSAM's New York office was the first to go live.
At the firm's New York o
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?