The coming year's hurdles will be exacerbations, if not continuations, of last year's obstacles. Straight through processing and T+1 remain the bugbears for IT officers. More important than the promises of improved efficiency, reduced errors and labor costs, it will be impossible to settle trades on the next day without straight through processing.
It became apparent last year that the influence of advanced technology and diminishing margins was contributing to a more difficult business envi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?