The platform, known as Q-Wixx, is owned by inter-dealer broker Creditex and has signed up seven dealers – BNP Paribas, Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch and UBS – to provide liquidity, with four more dealers in the process of joining.
Traders on both sides of the market have heralded Q-Wixx as a welcome development in the CDS market, automating a process that has been riddled with bottlenecks.
Historically, buy-side firms have sent CDS lists to sales contacts at de
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?