OpenSight, which provides Monte Carlo simulations, will enhance the vendor's B-One platform.
Paris-based data and risk management provider BI-SAM has announced it will acquire Alphedra's risk engine, OpenSight, which will be integrated into the vendor’s B-One performance management platform. The Alphedra solution uses Monte Carlo simulation that monitors risk in terms of both scope and control frequency, evaluating investment portfolios on a range of probabilistic risk indicators—Value...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg
- Sapient Introduces Module for Reconciliation on CMRS Platform
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Swap Execution Facility (SEF) — Tradeweb Markets