Analytics provider Numerix has announced that its CrossAsset Integration Layer is now fully operable within the Matlab environment, a programming language developed by MathWorks.
The integration allows users to access Numerix's models library through Matlab, enabling the creation of advanced analytical applications with the language and environment dedicated to pricing derivatives, and other areas.
"Users of the Numerix and Matlab integration have a new level of access for financial analytics-namely pre-trade analysis, model validation and testing, and model comparison that spans research and production applications," says Stuart Kozola, computational finance product manager at MathWorks. "Financial professionals now have a streamlined workflow for developing and deploying applications involving increasingly complex financial instruments and structured products in a fraction of the time it would take them in C/C++ or Java."
- Thomson Reuters Begins Final Thomson One Phase-Out
- NewOak Plumps for Quantifi’s Single Pricing and Analytics Platform
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Diversification, Rising Subscriber Revenues Boost Exchange Results
- Waters Rankings 2016: Entry Deadline Extended by a Week