Analytics provider Numerix has announced that its CrossAsset Integration Layer is now fully operable within the Matlab environment, a programming language developed by MathWorks.
The integration allows users to access Numerix's models library through Matlab, enabling the creation of advanced analytical applications with the language and environment dedicated to pricing derivatives, and other areas.
"Users of the Numerix and Matlab integration have a new level of access for financial analytics-namely pre-trade analysis, model validation and testing, and model comparison that spans research and production applications," says Stuart Kozola, computational finance product manager at MathWorks. "Financial professionals now have a streamlined workflow for developing and deploying applications involving increasingly complex financial instruments and structured products in a fraction of the time it would take them in C/C++ or Java."
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 19: BNP's Growth Plans, Buy Side KYC
- Seismic Gets $40 Million Strategic Funding