With budgets still under pressure across the industry, firms are no longer spending money purely on reducing latency, and are instead turning to more advanced latency monitoring and managed services to save costs, according to panelists on a recent webcast hosted by Inside Market Data. Meanwhile, other firms are exploring less latency-sensitive asset classes and datasets to gain a competitive edge.
“As long as you’re talking high-throughput liquid marketplaces, acquiring market data is quite ea
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management