Reuters has held talks with key information providers to Telerate -- and could soon loosen Telerate's grip on news from Market News Service Inc. and commentary from McCarthy Crisanti & Maffei. Like U.S. Treasury pricing data from Cantor Fitzgerald L.P., both are considered cornerstones of Telerate's fixed-income information.
Sources says Reuters is anxious to boost its U.S. fixed-income data, and has recently been making the rounds, wooing potential sources of such information. Reuters alread
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?