Despite its strong ties to Microsoft, Reuters has decided to bundle Netscape Communications' Navigator World Wide Web browser with its 3000 series of information products. Reuters will introduce the latest edition of the 3000 series, including a set of aggressively touted integrated Web components, at a joint press conference with Netscape in San Francisco on September 25.
Microsoft Internet Explorer product manager Kevin Unangst says he is "unsure as to why Navigator was selected," and maint
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management