StreamBase, a Lexington, Mass.-based provider of real-time data processing software, will release a new version of its processing engine this week, designed to increase throughput and eliminate latency.
Version 3.0 of the StreamBase Engine features a new component, dubbed Stream Optimizer, which makes the engine three times faster, says Bill Hobbib, vice president of marketing at the vendor. He says the new component optimizes applications that clients have built to work with the engine and m
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?