The Charles River MDI replaces the vendor's previous dynamic data exchange (DDE) link, which was not designed for streaming real-time data, says Steve Engdahl, director of product management at the vendor. The new MDI can be deployed in situations "where low latency is a requirement," such as direct market access trading, he says.
IMS Version 8.2 introduces Bloomberg APIs that stream real-time market data and provide intraday updates of security information, including sector and coupon paymen
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?