HARBORSIDE, NJ--Telerate's network suffered substantial delays following the announcement of US employment numbers last week. The announcement caused a spike in volume that slowed down the network, causing delays of several minutes globally.
The delays affected customers of the Telerate Digital Page Feed (TDPF), the Telerate Workstation and Matrix. It did not affect any of parent Bridge's services or Telerate data delivered via the Bridge infrastructure.
The delays can be traced to Telerate's
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?