UBS Warburg, a member of the RIXML development group, is using the research protocol to communicate with its buy-side clients, third-party vendors and internal staff.
The firm began offering RIXML-tagged research directly to its buy-side clients in February, says Andrew Ling of the equities e-products group, which connects clients to electronic systems for research and equities content and markets systems that provide access to UBS Warburg’s content.
Currently, fewer than 10 clients receive RI
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?