UK-based open-source analytics and risk management software provider OpenGamma is delaying the 1.0 release of its OpenGamma platform to include its Bloomberg Integration Module, following Bloomberg’s decision to open-source its data distribution API (IMD, Feb. 6).
The vendor had completed the platform, and was conducting final QA documentation tests, when Bloomberg opened its BLPAPI, which provides a single interface for market, historical and reference data, providing all the data needed to run
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?