The 36-port packet aggregator blade, which is configurable to 1 or 10-gigabit Ethernet networks, is designed to sit in the network monitoring application layer within financial firms and timestamp data packets travelling over the network at various points so firms can accurately measure the latency of each packet, says Paul Ginn, director of marketing at Apcon.
Though the tool is designed primarily for trading firms in the high-frequency, high-volume and high-value trading spaces to monitor late
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management