Richard Quigley, chief executive of DataGenic, says the data and analytics desktop will be comparable to low-cost data terminal provider Money.net—which he says is providing disruptive competition in the US markets by offering a more affordable market information platform—and will offer an off-the-shelf intelligent decision support platform that is fully configurable by clients, and includes market data and news, charts and analytics, as well as unstructured data, including text derived from blo
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?