What a week for break-ups. First, Britney and K-Fed; then Bush and Rumsfeld; and now beleaguered ticker plant vendor HyperFeed and its supposed white knight Exegy—all announced their splits last week.
Apparently, rather than a gentle let-down, Exegy's equivalent of the "Dear John" letter resulted in HyperFeed filing an 8-K form with the SEC announcing its intention to cease business and file for Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection (see related article, this issue).
HyperFeed, which has reported fi
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?