The quarterly Market Data Industry study is at the printer. So we can finally reveal the answers to our quiz. Several weeks ago we asked questions about 2001 trends and offered a bottle of champagne to the reader with the most correct answers.
Here are the results:
List the top five market data vendors in descending order in terms of 2001 revenues:
Reuters, Bloomberg, Bridge, ILX Systems and Telekurs. Most forgot that Bridge was in operation until October. In fact, no one got this question rig
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?