When John Bottega joined Lehman Brothers in 1990 to lead the bank’s data quality team, he had no clue that this would be a defining moment in his career. His obsession with the quality of market and reference data led him on a crusade to centralize and standardize information, resulting in him being appointed Wall Street’s first “chief data officer,” where he elevated the role of CDO to make it a requirement in today’s financial industry.
Then, data infrastructure and management received scant
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management