When you Google the words "corporate actions tax specialist," the results page only lists links to recruitment websites. Mainly for jobs that have been advertised in the US. While corporate actions teams have traditionally been hiring people from a variety of backgrounds, there is now rapidly growing demand for one particular type of CV - the tax-focused one. There is an increasing realization that taking more data on tax-related corporate actions issues can help save costs and improve customer
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?