A new global algorithm from UBS is specifically designed to trade low-volume securities.
UBS has launched UBS Swoop, a new algorithmic trading strategy that is specifically designed for discontinuous liquidity and hard-to-trade or low-volume securities. "The availability of equity liquidity is never a given, but for some securities it is even more elusive," says Owain Self, global head of algorithmic trading at UBS. "Traditional algorithms were built to trade on a schedule, which means...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index