A new global algorithm from UBS is specifically designed to trade low-volume securities.
UBS has launched UBS Swoop, a new algorithmic trading strategy that is specifically designed for discontinuous liquidity and hard-to-trade or low-volume securities. "The availability of equity liquidity is never a given, but for some securities it is even more elusive," says Owain Self, global head of algorithmic trading at UBS. "Traditional algorithms were built to trade on a schedule, which means...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Infront Adds Freedom Index Data