A new global algorithm from UBS is specifically designed to trade low-volume securities.
UBS has launched UBS Swoop, a new algorithmic trading strategy that is specifically designed for discontinuous liquidity and hard-to-trade or low-volume securities. "The availability of equity liquidity is never a given, but for some securities it is even more elusive," says Owain Self, global head of algorithmic trading at UBS. "Traditional algorithms were built to trade on a schedule, which means...
- R3 Offers Free Access to the Corda Blockchain Code
- SocGen Taps Smartkarma to Meet MiFID 2 Unbundling Regs
- Opus Launches Compliance Solution for Third-Party Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning, Capgemini and Talent Acquisition: A Week in Review
- enepath and Insightful Join Forces to Integrate Voice Trading with Data