A new global algorithm from UBS is specifically designed to trade low-volume securities.
UBS has launched UBS Swoop, a new algorithmic trading strategy that is specifically designed for discontinuous liquidity and hard-to-trade or low-volume securities. "The availability of equity liquidity is never a given, but for some securities it is even more elusive," says Owain Self, global head of algorithmic trading at UBS. "Traditional algorithms were built to trade on a schedule, which means...
- What is the Cost of Compliance in 2016?
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations