In part two of his examination of risk on the buy side, Anthony Malakian looks at how the regulatory environment is changing the way risk is managed and reported on, and delves into the buy versus build trade-off for risk-related technology.
The lasting effects of the 2008 financial crisis are still plain to see. Many components of the Dodd–Frank Act have yet to be finalized and deadlines remain undecided. But one success—depending on how you look at it—is the implementation of Form PF, an offshoot of the sweeping regulatory overhaul, designed to allow the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to examine systemic risk among...
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Dan DeFrancesco: Show Me the Data!