JUDGE'S COMMENT: Bessant's diverse background provides an invaluable perspective for one who has to oversee the technology needs for a corporate, investment and retail banking institution.
Since taking on the role of global technology and operations (GT&O) executive at Bank of America (BoA) two years ago, Catherine Bessant has marshaled her global staff to support 110,000 employees and contractors across 35 countries. Bessant’s portfolio includes the technology requirements for the firm’s investment banking business as well as its retail and mobile banking businesses. The 30-year...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index