JUDGE'S COMMENT: Bessant's diverse background provides an invaluable perspective for one who has to oversee the technology needs for a corporate, investment and retail banking institution.
Since taking on the role of global technology and operations (GT&O) executive at Bank of America (BoA) two years ago, Catherine Bessant has marshaled her global staff to support 110,000 employees and contractors across 35 countries. Bessant’s portfolio includes the technology requirements for the firm’s investment banking business as well as its retail and mobile banking businesses. The 30-year...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day