JUDGE'S COMMENT: Bessant's diverse background provides an invaluable perspective for one who has to oversee the technology needs for a corporate, investment and retail banking institution.
Since taking on the role of global technology and operations (GT&O) executive at Bank of America (BoA) two years ago, Catherine Bessant has marshaled her global staff to support 110,000 employees and contractors across 35 countries. Bessant’s portfolio includes the technology requirements for the firm’s investment banking business as well as its retail and mobile banking businesses. The 30-year...
- Thomson Reuters Acquires Redi, Looks to Grow Buy-Side Trading Capabilities
- LCH Partners with MillenniumIT for Real-Time Risk Management
- Accenture Announces Editable Blockchain Prototype, Internet Reacts
- 40% of Data Tacticians 'Weak' on Strategy and Execution
- Estimize Readies Factor Model, International Estimates, Indicators