JUDGE'S COMMENT: Bessant's diverse background provides an invaluable perspective for one who has to oversee the technology needs for a corporate, investment and retail banking institution.
Since taking on the role of global technology and operations (GT&O) executive at Bank of America (BoA) two years ago, Catherine Bessant has marshaled her global staff to support 110,000 employees and contractors across 35 countries. Bessant’s portfolio includes the technology requirements for the firm’s investment banking business as well as its retail and mobile banking businesses. The 30-year...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 32: Seed CX CEO Edward Woodford, State of SEFs
- IHS Markit to Release Mifid II Research Tool in 2017
- Innotribe, Innovate Finance Create Global Fintech Hubs Group
- Golden Copy: Inevitably Incorrect ... Or Not Necessarily?
- KGI Securities Taps Horizon for High-Frequency Trading Platform