The Waters Rankings is back for its 10th year. Polling begins today and closes on May 25. Get your votes in now.
Once again, it is time for the Waters Rankings, when Waters asks its readers which technology and services providers deserve recognition for their offerings. This year, there are 26 awards spread across six categories.
The Waters Rankings 2012 awards are:
* Best Full-Service Brokerage
* Best Agency Broker
* Best Inter-dealer Broker
* Best Crossing Network Provider
* Best Sell-Side Clearing Provider
* Best Exceptions and Reconciliation Management Platform Provider
* Best Sell-Side Order Management System Provider
* Best Buy-Side Order Management System Provider
* Best Portfolio Management System Provide
* Best Execution Management System Provider
* Best Enterprise Data Management Systems Provider
* Best Reference Data Provider
* Best Corporate Actions Solution Provider
* Best Low-Latency Data Technology Provider
* Best Complex Event Processing Solution Provider
* Best Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Solution Provider
* Best Counterparty Risk Management Provider
* Best Market Risk Solution Provider
* Best Credit Risk Solution Provider
* Best Risk Analytics Provider
* Best Trading Floor Communication System Provider
* Best Data Center Provider
* Best Network Provider
* Best Data Grid Provider
* Best Server Virtualization Provider
* Best Outsourcing Provider
Voting begins now and is open until 11:59 p.m. EST on Friday, May 25, 2012. To participate, voters must work for an investment firm, hedge fund, or exchange, and must register with their business email addresses. Votes from vendors, PR agencies, or anyone who uses a personal email address such as Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo, will not be tallied.
The winners will be announced during an evening reception in New York in July and will appear in the August edition of Waters.
More from Waters
Updating your subscription status
WINNERS ANNOUNCED: American Financial Technology Awards 2013
We have truly entered the Age of Bring Your Own Device, or BYOD. And as with every new era fuelled by innovation, the new challenges are screaming for...
Complex, dated and unwieldy data infrastructure is not uncommon among even the most progressive companies in the world of finance. As financial regulations...