As far as bad days go, Bats Global Markets had an all-timer on Friday. The term "perfect storm" was created to describe days like that one.
On March 23, a software bug caused havoc on the exchange operator's trading platform. The bug in question was one connected to the trading of its very own initial public offering (IPO), the result of which forced the company to pull its IPO, a rarity. Erroneous prices were sent out. And if that wasn't bad enough, three erroneous prints, according to Bats, se
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform