Some acquisitions in the financial technology make more sense than others. Considering prevailing conditions in the market today, one would be hard-pressed to find a brighter combination than new buy-side technology offerings enabled by expansive information.
UK credit data provider Markit claims it has achieved that combination with its addition this week of securities lending data provider Data Explorers. The latter, which Markit acquired from private equity firm Bowmark Capital, maintains a u
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology