Some acquisitions in the financial technology make more sense than others. Considering prevailing conditions in the market today, one would be hard-pressed to find a brighter combination than new buy-side technology offerings enabled by expansive information.
UK credit data provider Markit claims it has achieved that combination with its addition this week of securities lending data provider Data Explorers. The latter, which Markit acquired from private equity firm Bowmark Capital, maintains a u
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders