The US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has been criticized by Asian regulators over the potential reach of over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives legislation.
In a letter sent to the CFTC, the bodies argued that OTC trading reform in the US, enacted primarily through Title VII of the Dodd-Frank Act, has extra-territorial implications for their organizations as well as market participants, and could create complexity, cost, fragmentation and risk in international markets.
While the letter
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix