SAS, which has a history of analyzing data at rest, is launching SAS Dataflux Event Stream Processing Engine in December to enable firms to make sense of data as it comes in.
"The challenge in capital markets, as well as global banking, is not just the volume of data that needs to be analyzed, but, especially in trading-related operations, it is the velocity of the data," says Wallace. "It's running at high speeds, it's running at low latency, and the SAS DataFlux Event Stream Processing Engine
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy