"I think (BYOD) was driven by members of the organization in high positions who got Apple iPads for Christmas," says Halberstein, a former vice president at Deutsche Bank. "Literally overnight, we had iPad applications streaming out the door."
Whether Santa Claus should get credit for BYOD or not, Halberstein says reluctant CTOs will be hard-pressed to keep their executives—and potential traders and salespeople and the like—from demanding it. Rather than trying to control it, it is smarter for I
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform