Fragmentation will be a major concern for the buy side once the final rules governing swap execution facilities (SEFs) kick in, said Mike O'Brien, director of global trading at Boston-based Eaton Vance, at a Tabb Group conference last week on fixed income. In his case, however, the issue is not a lack of liquidity. It is the cost of the infrastructure that his firm will need to connect to the many new sources of liquidity.
"It's also not easy to do, aside from the explicit costs," he said. "Ther
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv