In 2012, Rakesh Kumar, head of fund operations and performance measurement at RLAM, was faced with a dilemma: He'd received notice from his third-party supplier that a critical part of his technology infrastructure was being taken out of commission, and he was left with a short period of time to replace it.
"The drivers were out of our control to a large extent," he recalls. "We had a relationship with a third-party provider, and they were actually pulling their software out of the market. That
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv