Hunger for data isn't going to slow down anytime soon. But as the quantity of data used by firms climbs, so too do the issues surrounding it.
A good data governance strategy isn't exactly a sexy topic, but it's a necessary one to tackle with the increasing demand for data.
Scott Burleigh, executive director for JPMorgan Asset Management, said about a year and a half ago his firm made heavy investments into technology around data governance. Burleigh, who spoke on a panel at this year's Buy-Side
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix