That was the theory Michael Chertoff, former US Secretary of Homeland Security, presented when asked what will be the biggest cyber threats for firms five years from now.
"The biggest thing I worry about is the Internet of Things (IoT). We have self-driving cars, and if you go to some of these conferences they demonstrate how you can hack into a car using wireless connectivity using something like Bluetooth. They can actually affect the driving and the performance of the car," said Chertoff, spe
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy