That was the theory Michael Chertoff, former US Secretary of Homeland Security, presented when asked what will be the biggest cyber threats for firms five years from now.
"The biggest thing I worry about is the Internet of Things (IoT). We have self-driving cars, and if you go to some of these conferences they demonstrate how you can hack into a car using wireless connectivity using something like Bluetooth. They can actually affect the driving and the performance of the car," said Chertoff, spe
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse