HARTLAND, Wisconsin – HG Trading, a Wisconsin-based hedge fund manager active primarily in equities as well as futures and options, has implemented Progress Software's Progress Apama Algorithmic Trading Platform to boost its algorithmic trading operations.
The manager is initially using the platform for its equity trading operations, and plans to eventually add futures and options strategies.
A key appeal of the Progress Apama platform for HG Trading is its functionality allowing users to dev
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming