HARTLAND, Wisconsin – HG Trading, a Wisconsin-based hedge fund manager active primarily in equities as well as futures and options, has implemented Progress Software's Progress Apama Algorithmic Trading Platform to boost its algorithmic trading operations.
The manager is initially using the platform for its equity trading operations, and plans to eventually add futures and options strategies.
A key appeal of the Progress Apama platform for HG Trading is its functionality allowing users to dev
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv