LONDON – Hydra Capital Management, a London-based hedge fund manager, has implemented new risk management functionality recently added to FinanceBelt, Point Nine Financial Technologies' flagship risk management platform. Point Nine says it added support for Mexican Tiie swaps – interest rate swaps in Mexico's domestic market – at the fund manager's request.
Paul Taylor, chief investment officer at Hydra Capital Management, which runs the Lodsworth Arbitrage Fund, a relative-value fund with ap
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams