Capital Institutional Services (CAPIS), an institutional agency brokerage and research provider, has deployed a Pivot system which will allow it to act instantly on information, orders and liquidity through advanced trading workflow processes and information management. The system, known as Pivot 360°, is designed to extend traditional instant messaging and chat capabilities by letting institutional professionals manage all the information surrounding a transaction.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs