The Wellcome Trust, a UK-based charity which supports biomedical research, has chosen JP Morgan Worldwide Securities Services to act as custodian to £9.5 billion of its assets. JP Morgan will provide custody, accounting, monthly per-formance measurement, cash products and foreign exchange services, passive currency overlay, and commission recapture to the assets.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership