RenaissanceRe Holdings, a Bermuda-based provider of insurance to cover the risk of natural and man-made catastrophes, has commissioned Canadian risk management vendor Algorithmics to deliver a system to manage the risk of its investment portfolio. The firm will implement the Algo Risk Service, a web-based portfolio construction and risk management service that has shown particular traction with buy-side firms since its official launch early last year.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams