The offering combines Vhayu Velocity, designed to analyse and store large amounts of tick and bar data, with Alphacet Explorer, a codeless historical back-testing engine developed specifically for use with Vhayu Velocity. Designed for use across asset classes and instruments, the new service also provides data normalisation and mapping layers that eliminate the need for resource-intensive development and ongoing support.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform