The London-based Pension Insurance Corporation has install-ed a system provided by Canadian vendor, Algorithmics, to manage the risk of its assets and liabilities. The product, Algo Risk, provides portfolio analysis as well as valuation, risk management and risk-based decision support across the organisation in real time. It helps clients to increase investment returns while complying with regulations and remaining competitive.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform