BOC International Holdings (BOCI), the wholly owned investment bank of Bank of China, has selected the Progress Apama Algorithmic Trading Platform to strengthen its investment banking infrastructure. According to Progress Apama, BOCI selected the platform with its own trading connectivity to connect to the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Futures Exchange. Asset classes traded using Apama include equities, futures, futures indices, warrants and bonds.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse