BOC International Holdings (BOCI), the wholly owned investment bank of Bank of China, has selected the Progress Apama Algorithmic Trading Platform to strengthen its investment banking infrastructure. According to Progress Apama, BOCI selected the platform with its own trading connectivity to connect to the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Futures Exchange. Asset classes traded using Apama include equities, futures, futures indices, warrants and bonds.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform