The asset servicing arm of securities custodian Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) has installed Xeno-morph's TimeScape system as its production data management system for its derivatives operations support service. The business uses TimeScape to create a centralised single source for all data used in the pricing of derivatives on behalf of clients. The implementation of Time-Scape at SGSS took six months.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse