The asset servicing arm of securities custodian Société Générale Securities Services (SGSS) has installed Xeno-morph's TimeScape system as its production data management system for its derivatives operations support service. The business uses TimeScape to create a centralised single source for all data used in the pricing of derivatives on behalf of clients. The implementation of Time-Scape at SGSS took six months.
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform