The Omgeo CTM platform allows matching of Canadian and international trades executed by CC&L; trade data can then be sent to the Canadian Depository for Securities for settlement.
According to officials at CC&L, the Omgeo CTM implementation will also enable the manager to comply with Canada's new rule targeting institutional trade matching and settlement, National Instrument 24-101 Institutional Trade Matching Mandate.
CC&L chief administration officer Andrew Lefevre explains that issues of bo
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership