BELLEVUE, WA – Tahoma Capital, a recently formed hedge fund manager with a global macro, multi-asset focus, has implemented Philadelphia-based vendor FNX Solution's Aspen Hedge hosted trading and risk management system.
Aspen Hedge provides real-time access to current position and P&L data, customised report capabilities, as well as risk monitoring by position, currency or maturity. Asset types supported by Aspen Hedge include foreign exchange, fixed income, equities, interest rate derivative
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform