BOSTON--BBH Infomediary, a wholly owned subsidiary of Brown Brothers Harriman, has set its sights on helping investment management clients manage multi-bank communications. Infomediary’s services include improving STP, connecting to virtual matching utilities and aggregating data across internal and external sources. Infomediary is in beta with two unnamed clients.
Infomediary’s first product--Infomediary Router--is expected to be live by mid-February, says Kristen Giarrusso, partner in charg
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse