NEW YORK--Principia Partners has announced that CGA Investment Manage-ment has gone live with PAS (Principia Analytic System) for its New York office.
CGA chose PAS to replace its legacy systems. The firm sought a vendor that could provide full front- to back-office integration without outsourcing, and PAS fit the bill according to the company. By automating CGA's trading and processing environment under a single system, PAS eliminated the need for outsourcing and allows for greater control
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse