NEW YORK--State Street's Askari subsidiary is scheduled to release a reengineered version of RiskBook--its enterprise risk management system--later this year. The system will make substantial use of Extensible Markup Language, or XML, and will feature a risk-adjusted framework and Web-based report generators.
The upgrade will let users structure financial instruments quickly, manage risk and disclose position information to clients.
With the upgrade to RiskBook, a trader, risk manager and inve
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse